My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Cloud, Florida, United States

I'm an asshole. A huge, gaping, freshly fucked asshole.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

My Penis Name

What in the fuck has this world come to?

Your Penis Name is: Fat Albert




Was their such as a demand for penis names that a penis name generator had to be invented? Holy shit, this lunacy is so powerful, and its tentacles so wide reaching, that I was driven to find out my penis name. I've considered myself rather thick, but Fat Albert? I always thought my penis name would be Ruben STUDdard, who is also an obese african american, but one who's name contains a much cooler play on words. Well anyway, the FBI is one step closer to finding my ass, due to the fact that I just revealed that I am male. Fuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

you got a pretty cool site, for only making 8 posts overall (or whatever)

nhjic

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home