My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Cloud, Florida, United States

I'm an asshole. A huge, gaping, freshly fucked asshole.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Racists


Back in the day, racists were truly racist. They didn't like people who didn't look or act like them, strictly for that reason. They didn't hide it. You would never mistake this sumbitch to the right for a member of the NAACP. As a matter of fact, you wouldn't mistake him for anything but the bigot he is. Now my point here is, nowadays, there are still folks like him around, but they try to mask their racism. With little success. Do you remember that guy that would be talking in a group that included a black or a hispanic and everytime Tyrone/Julio would walk away, they'd make a comment like "What do niggers know anyway?" or "I was afraid Julio was gonna steal my wallet for a minute there". Maybe its something about living in the south. Who knows. Anyway, those people fuckin piss me the fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home