My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Cloud, Florida, United States

I'm an asshole. A huge, gaping, freshly fucked asshole.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Fat Chicks

The next time I see an enormous fat women declare that their big and their beautiful, I'm going to pull my nails out one by one. No Mrs. Jones-Reynolds, FAT does not stand for "fabulous and thick". It stands for cholesterol filled, cellulite ridden, unhealthy ugly ass bitches.



This is not hot. This is fucking disgusting

By the way, the proliferation of the chunk is not just the fault of these ugly fat bitches. It too is the fault of these assholes who run around proclaiming that they want "meat on their bones" when what the really get is more rolls than a bakery and enough cottage cheese to fill a salad bar.



Again, this is not hot. This is fucking disgusting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home